Thursday, March 11, 2010

it's been a while...

well kids. i decided it's time to start blogging again. it's been over a year since my last post and SO much has happened in the last year... so much in fact that i've forgotten the art of taking time to write & think & process.

this has always been a great place to process.

things are much different now. when i think about last year, it seems so easy... but while i was in the moment, i remember how hard it was & how difficult things were. we were learning so much. how to share our possessions. how to simplify our lives. how to take care of one another.

i'm about to go cook a delicious taco dinner for my housemates... but later i'll write some.

anyways... here's to new beginnings :)

3 comments:

Luke said...

Wow Dan, am I pleased to see your triumphant return to this chronicle. You have been missed! I look forward to further encounters of the third kind, blogging that is.

Peace be with you.

Your pal,

The one they call,

I'm going to stop with the formalities,

Luke.

christianne said...

Hooray! So good to see you again, bro-ham!

I would love to hear what kinds of things have happened in the last year of your life and in the life of Hamline House. I feel like I'm buckling my seatbelt and leaning in real close. Tell on!

Your sis,
Christianne

terri said...

yay, yay, yay! i'm listening...